The Week in Bites <br> 25 June 2016
A Taste of Bilbao
This week at Fine Dining Lovers we kicked things off with a tasting tour of Bilbao, Spain.
The city is home to the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, which is just celebrating its 20th anniversary. To mark the occasion we reached out to Josean Alija, who presides over the museum's Michelin-starred restaurant called Nerua.
Alija was kind enough to together a guide to eating and drinking in Bilbao for Fine Dining Lovers, so you can dine like a local in the city and discover everything it has to offer.
Check out his recommendations.
Curious About Konjac
How much do you know about konjac? This Asian plant has varied uses and a host of health benefits so we ventured to find out more.
Here are 26 fun facts you probably didn't know about konjac.
In the blog
This week in the blog we brought you an app that chooses your best food pics, a fun guide on how to pair wine and cheese and announced the schedule for the #50BestTalks from Barcelona.
- ^ Check out his recommendations (www.finedininglovers.com)
- ^ Here are 26 fun facts you probably didn't know about konjac. (www.finedininglovers.com)
- ^ an app that chooses your best food pics (www.finedininglovers.com)
- ^ how to pair wine and cheese (www.finedininglovers.com)
- ^ #50BestTalks from Barcelona (www.finedininglovers.com)